GAME OF SKILL: Guess the Scoreline – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged against the final score of the AFL, Round 1 Game, Richmond V Carlton 18/3/2021
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Carlton Live) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- One entry per person
- Entry Cut off is 18 March 2021 – 5pm AEST
- To win, entrant must correctly pick the final scoreline of the game, i.e Goals, Behinds and Points scoreline for both teams in the AFL, Round 1 Game, Richmond V Carlton 18/3/2021
E.g Richmond 12 6 78 Carlton 12 7 79
- Total Points must equate to the goal and point calculation
- Single Prize of $1000 – If multiple correct entries, prize will be distributed equally amongst these entries
- Winner/s will be notified by phone or email within 24 hours following the completion of the game. Winners will be posted on this website and Carlton Live Facebook Page
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter (Carlton Live) reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- Judge of the contest is Trevor Wollard. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The judge reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which is deemed as duplicate or cheating.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter (Carlton Live) and agencies associated with this promotion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The information you are asked to provide to Carlton Live is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Carlton Live will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- If Carlton Live is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the competition completion date and time, and Carlton Live has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
To enter, please fill in your name, email address and mobile number as well as your entry.
Please check the below if you do not wish to subscribe to the Carlton Live Mailing List
Competition Proudly sponsored by Fifo Capital Business Finance